Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weekends and weekdays

سم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلم عليكم ورحمة الله وبركثه

Alhamdulillah, I spent my weekend with an inspired lectures and so meeting relatives after so long. I'll keep this post short.

9th-10th July : Al-Kauthar Course: An Epic Journey, Tafseer of Surah Yusuf by Sheikh Sajid. It was an epic journey !

As usual the weekdays was my own activity. Would say revising Suruh Yusuf really inspired me and it show how GREAT Allah. 

16th July: Kenduri arwah was held at my house. Relatives and neighbors came to read Yasin and listen to tazkirah.Event started with performing Maghrib prayer.and ends around 11pm. Alhamdulillah everyone enjoyed with the dinner. We had Rawsya and our family famous soup; Soup Tok Yip. 
 
17th July: I attended  Young Muslim Project (YMP) lectures on Muslim Personality By Sheikh Yahya Ibrahim another lecture that I find interesting .


Forever rindu mereka bertiga ! 
Farhana Fadzil

 

No comments: