Tuesday, May 22, 2012

HOLIDAY: Outing

سم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلم عليكم ورحمة الله وبركثه

Recognise where it is ?
 Can you see the picture on the left side ? Owh yes those 2 guys are my buddies and Im missing 1.

Im not gonna introduce them to you because this is not the first post about them!
wohhooo anyhow, they are Hadzrin and Khairul and the missing is Afiq. Not that happy because he wasn't around due to unavoidable occasion.
 Anyhow we made it with the outings and no one was hurt!

 OK most of you readers must be wondering why am I writing in English it is because I just spend my entire week of holiday reading English novels and also I need to backup my English as I wasted 28months not speaking in English except when Im back at home with my Family.
Anyhow it is so good to be speaking again in English. Somehow I just wish that my lecturer will be speaking to me in Malay and I responding it in English (mesti poyokan??) but who cares. You are not me and Im not you ..

Lets get back to the story before I get to emotional about my university.

Date: 17th May 2012
Meeting Place: Kelana Jaya LRT Station
Places to go: Pavilion and KLCC




So this is how we catch each others story. Hey nothing beats them because they are the best buddies that I have (including Afiq). We eat, we talk, we take picture, we nagged, we laugh, we sweat and most of all we had fun ! .. Nothing can replace their place.Owh hey even if they go to some other places where I might not get to see them or lose them one day but they will always be my best buddies !

PS: I have more than 3 of these people as buddies but most of them we meet less. As all of us make an effort to meet each other.

Friends:
Farhana Fadzil

No comments: